We do not use Facebook or Twitter, and we advise you not to use them. Both platforms have a tendency to block and ban everyone who fails to adequately support their far left doctrine, and neither of them provides technical support, and that's simply not a reliable investment for any business. And it looks like the US government is going to do awful things to both of those platforms, so their reliability is even more doubtful.
We have found the following social media platforms to be far more reliable and accessible, and they provide technical support:
Other web fu.
- The Blaze. News that isn't owned by Rupert Murdoch.
- Rebel News. More news that isn't owned by Rupert Murdoch.
Let's be direct: You all know that giant search engine company is bad, but you have been indoctrinated into using it all the time. So here are some alternatives:
- Private.sh. A great search engine that won't spy on you.
- Gibiru. Run searches from your own computer, privately.
- GigaBlast. Ugly but good.
- Disconnect. This one works as a proxy, passing searches to the search engine you choose, acting as a middle man to block tracking.
- Ecosia, powered by Bing. Using it plants trees.
- Yippy. Another which doesn't track your data.
- Oscobo. Another which protects your privacy.
- Yandex. Russian, quite popular, and actually quite good.
- Baidu. China's leading search engine.